Langhuis in Graaff-Reinet
Visit this stunning historic townhouse in the heart of Graaff-Reinet!
Langhuis is one of the many surviving green-shuttered, whitewashed houses that give the town of Graaff- Reinet its homogenous character.
Originally three separate houses, Langhuis has been combined into one. The spacious rooms, open plan kitchen and modern yet rustic furnishings make Langhuis unique to the area.
The living room area opens onto an unexpected expansive garden filled with fruit trees and a 14m pool surrounded by day beds with an unimpeded view of the famous Spandau Kop.
OFFER: Stay three nights and get a 20% discount
Discount code: LH20
Discounted rate per night: R3696 for exclusive use. Can accommodate up to 8 people (R462pp).
Valid from: 15 October 2018
Expires: 30 November 2018
- Sleeps 8
- 3 x King sized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x bedroom with 2 x 3/4 beds with en-suite bathroom
- Gas stove & electric oven
- Fridge (260L) & freezer (200L)
- Built-in BBQ including wood & firelighters
- 14m swimming pool
- DSTV, DVD player & surround sound
- Pets allowed
- Tumble dryer
Things to do in Graaff-Reinet
- Valley of Desolation Sundowner Tours; Historical Tours; Boer War Tours; Cultural Tours.
- Coffee and homemade lamb hamburgers at Marias Coffee Shop.
- Helicopter Scenic flights or picnics with Fly Karoo.
- Dinner at Drostdy Hotel.
- Spa at the Africology Spa.
- Hester Rupert Art Museum.
- The architecture of the Groot Kerk, Reinet House and Drostdy.
- Obesa Nursery - the biggest cacti collection on the planet.
- John Rupert Theatre for films and live shows.